Indice del forum

Prova

prova

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Questions To Ask Your Car Repair Technician Autos Articles |
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Set 2019 04:13:45    Oggetto:  Questions To Ask Your Car Repair Technician Autos Articles |
Descrizione:

Questions To Ask Your Car Repair Technician Autos Articles | November 30
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2011
The car repair technician who fixes your automobile will play an important part in whether or not your vehicle will run. Fixing a vehicle is a complicated endeavor that will require experience, expert...

The car repair technician who fixes your automobile will play an important part in whether or not your vehicle will run. Fixing a vehicle is a complicated endeavor that will require experience, expertise, a set of tools and some education. Before you let anyone work on your prized sedan
, truck or SUV, ask them a few questions. Here are some ideas.

- How long have you been working for this garage? If an employee has been working there for less than a year, ask about other shops they've worked in. It's crucial to have a technician with enough experience in his or her toolbox.

- How do you like working for this repair shop? Some mechanics may feel uncomfortable answering this question honestly in front of bosses and co-workers. Just watching their body language and reading between the lines should tell you lots. Before even making it this far into a repair agreement, it's necessary for motorists to check into the reputation of the garage. Check the BBB to see if complaints have been lodged against them. Ask friends
, family, co-workers and neighbors for recommendations.

- Does this company adhere to the MAP Code of Ethics? MAP stands for Motorist Assurance Program. If a shop is a proponent of this particular ethical code, this is a sign of a potentially good shop. This program has been designed to form cooperative partnerships with consumers and auto repair businesses.

- Where were you trained? A mechanic should have completed some formal education either in high school, college or vocational school. A well known certification is ASE certified. This is a series of coursework
, tests and certifications in a variety of automotive arenas.

- Do you participate in ongoing training programs for auto repair? Every year a new crop of automobiles hit the streets. In order to stay current on all the cutting edge advances in the automotive industry, ongoing education will be necessary. A company that trains its employees cares about quality.

- Is there any sort of warranty included with the work? A garage or mechanic should guarantee the work for a certain amount of time. Of course, parts will wear out but there should be some sort of guarantee in place.

- What's the charge per hour for labor of auto repair? Does your shop charge flat fees or are you on commission? Hourly labor rates vary greatly. Compare and shop around if the prices seem too steep. Flat fees are preferable to hourly rates or commission. The flat price will be a known rather than an approximation.

- Can I bring in my own parts? In order to save on the repair bill, many consumers are bringing in their own parts. These parts may be wholesale
, rebuilt, or used. Shops often mark up the parts they stock so bringing in one's own might make financial sense.

When it's time to get car repair performed, talking to the mechanic will be a way of gaining insight. Finding out about experience, MAP
, training, warranty, charges and parts will be a wise move.
Article Tags: Repair Technician, Auto Repair

What's under your bed?

When's the last time you looked under there? Go take a peek
, you'll probably see dust bunnies, books and those missing socks that you have been looking for. But if you think that's all it's good for then you're missing out on some great storage space.

The average queen size bed can garnish a good 25 to 30 square feet of flat storage. A twin bed still gives you a nice 15 to 20 feet and you could practically park the car under a king bed.

So how do you turn this wasted space into much needed storage?

Depending on how big the bed is and how close to a wall you have the side of your bed, it may or may not be good for everyday storage.

If the area is not readily accessible consider using it for luggage, out-of-season clothing
, old books or magazines and sports equipment. It's also a great place for large pictures and other items you don't currently have a home for. Use it for large winter blankets or some extra sets of linens.

It is also a great place for toys or children's clothes when using storage boxes with wheels that can easily be pulled out from under the bed. Storage bins make it easy and fun to clean up since all items can be chucked into the appropriate bin and quickly wheeled back out of sight.

If your children like puzzles, train sets or building blocks like lego, you might devise a flat platform on wheels so they can push their projects under the bed for the night and pull it out - untouched - to continue playing the next day.

If you need an extra place for overnight guests (especially little ones) perhaps you could purchase or build a trundle bed. A trundle bed slides underneath a regular bed and only needs to be pulled out when in use.

Protect Your Stored Items

If you are storing clothing or bedding under your bed, you'll want to protect it from dust
, bugs and humidity. Storage bags which allow you to vacuum pack your items makes for a great use of space AND keeps your items dust-free. You might also fill the empty luggage with other items or out-of-season clothing for double duty storage.

Items that are valuable or subject to breakage (which could include pictures if they have frames with glass) should not be stored under the bed in case of accidental breakage. However, it is a grand space of needed storage and you are sure to find many uses for it in your own home.

You went to the right schools, have the right skills, chose the right co.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 24 Set 2019 04:13:45    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: